Maisha Arts Development is a Non Profit Organization founded by a Tanzanian James Frank Natai who has always had a passion of starting an organisation which will empower and help disadvantaged people in his community through arts and life develop. He understands and knows life circumstances of youth and adults within the community himself.
M.A.D has a vision of having a healthy, educated and mentally liberalization society. Social economic support to reduce poverty and become independent through different sustainable projects and ensure positive changes in the society.
To rise above the ordinary by developing quality education and social economic services which transform lives.
· Support community development projects.
· Support talents especially in the young generation.
· Organize volunteers programs, activities and projects.
· Raise community awareness with diseases such as HIV/AIDS and other STDs.
· Ensure that women and children are living in a healthy environment.
Founder & Director
Operation Maanager / Coordinator
Hostel Manager / Coordinator